The 43rd Annual Western States School of Banking session will be held at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado in June 9-17, 2017. There is a cap in enrollment (40 per freshman or senior class), so please register early.
- Deadline for receipt of application and payment: May 30, 2017 – Application Time Extended!
- Enrollment is $3,000 per year, which includes tuition, accommodations on the Fort Lewis College campus, all instructional materials, two special events, and most meals.
Please make checks payable to WSSB and submit via regular mail.
Mail: Western States School of Banking (WSSB), % Gigi Baty, 397 Ridge Road, Durango, CO 81303
- Must be employed as an officer or in a supervisory capacity in a commercial bank, thrift, or state/federal agency which supervises commercial banks or thrifts.
- Must have at least one year of experience in banking or equivalent work, completed one year of university-related courses, or completed a substantial number of American Institute of Banking courses.
- The Western States School of Banking admits students without consideration of race, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin. Admission is granted in order of receipt of applications and acceptance into the program.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- There will be a $300 fee for cancellations made after May 15, 2017.
- No refunds will be granted after May 30, 2017.
- Substitutions are welcome at any time with new student information provided at the earliest possible convenience, or no later than May 30, 2017.