After graduating the 2018 senior class this June, the Western States School of Banking will be directing students and inquiries to the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado. The schools have shared a vision to serve the community banking industry in New Mexico, Colorado, and the western states through education and have partnered for many years for this purpose. It is with confidence that WSSB will refer prospective students to GSBC’s great program.
The 44th Annual Western States School of Banking senior class session will be held at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado in June 8-16, 2018.
- Must be employed as an officer or in a supervisory capacity in a commercial bank, thrift, or state/federal agency which supervises commercial banks or thrifts.
- Must have at least one year of experience in banking or equivalent work, completed one year of university-related courses, or completed a substantial number of American Institute of Banking courses.
- The Western States School of Banking admits students without consideration of race, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin. Admission is granted in order of receipt of applications and acceptance into the program.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- There will be a $300 fee for cancellations made after May 11, 2018.
- No refunds will be granted after June 1, 2018.
- Substitutions are welcome at any time with new student information provided at the earliest possible convenience, or no later than June 1, 2018.